At NBM Solicitors, we specialise in the legal work involved in moving house and we have over 28 years' experience in this area. Visit http://reviews.nbmlaw.co.uk to see what past customers have said about our service. We have offices in Chelmsford, Essex, Cambridge, Dartford, Kent and Ashby-de-la-Zouch in Leicestershire.
You can check your progress online through our case tracker or via our free iPhone App which can be downloaded from the App Store.
We offer special discounted rates to customers who come to us through compareconveyancingquotes.co.uk and these will in most cases be cheaper than if you come to us direct. We will send you an e-mail to confirm this lower rate but please feel free to contact us quoting the name of this website or "Q1" so that we can confirm your discount.
We offer the following benefits:
- Deal with a firm of solicitors - we are a firm of Solicitors regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under registration number 00061052.
- Fixed fee quotes - our fees will stay at the amount you see on the quote. We do not add on any hidden extras so there will be no postage charges or extra charges added for telephone calls.
- No hidden extras - our fee covers everything that you will need to get your transaction through from start to finish. If any complications arise we will always discuss these with you vefore incurring additional costs.
- One person to deal with your matter from start to finish. On instruction you will be provided with an extension number and an e-mail address for the person handling your case so you always know who to contact with your queries.
- Free online case tracker - available to use 24/7 and including a messaging facility to allow you to ask queries or leave instructions for us. All messages left will be replied to by your conveyancer.
- No completion, no fee included
- No need to visit our offices - our systems are set up to deal with customers wherever they are as we always prefer to contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- Nationwide coverage - we can deal with any property in England or Wales.
We had a very complex case, and our solicitor was extremely helpful and efficient. The online application which allows you to follow what is happening was most useful. Our solicitor answered all questions very promptly.
Thank you for the work you have done on our behalf, I found being able to track on line what was happening extremely helpful.
- Civil Litigation
- Clinical Negligence
- Contentious Probate
- Defamation / Libel
- Education Law
- Family and Matrimonial
- Financial Services
- Foreign Property
- Insolvency / Bankruptcy
- Judicial Reviews
- Mental Health
- Sports Law
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Property Litigation
- Pensions and Pension Law
- Wills, Trust and Tax Planning