PM Property Lawyers
We’re property specialists – property is all we do. Our award-winning team is dedicated to giving our clients 5 star service.
- Our Law Society CQS accreditation means you can be confident that your transaction will be handled by a highly trained, experienced team. We always work to make the process as smooth as possible for you.
- Fixed value-for-money fees – so you know right from the start what your legal fees will be. And we make sure that any third party costs are explained clearly so you know what to expect.
- Nationwide service – wherever you are in England or Wales we can help you buy, sell or re-mortgage a property. You don’t need to visit us in person (though we’re always happy to meet you!) and we’ll communicate by email, phone or whatever method suits you.
- Our people – our friendly team understand that buying or selling a property can be stressful. So we help you to navigate what can be a complex and confusing process and explain what’s happening so you’re never left in the dark.
- Simple language – unless you’re a lawyer, you don’t need to know any legal jargon. So we don’t use it. We’ll communicate with you in plain English and explain anything you don’t understand.
We handle all areas of property law – from conveyancing; property or neighbour disputes; helping landlords and tenants with renting, letting or assisting with problems.
From beginning to completion 6 weeks, good service using both emails and calls. Communication went very well. Would recommend to everyone. Thank you for your excellent service.
Have used PM Property Lawyers for our last four house transactions. The service we have always received is beyond comprehension in that they provide a 1st class service, excellent value for money and personally are so friendly, helpful and professional. I wouldn't even consider looking elsewhere for a firm to handle our transactions.
Would highly recommend this firm. Always answer the phone when you ring, good email correspondence and I as first time buyer they made it very easy. Would recommend to anyone. Very positive experience.
This company has helped me from start to finish buying my house, I couldn’t have asked for more. Very experienced in all they do. I will recommend them to anyone coming my way.
In addition to conveyancing services we also can also help you with:
- Property disputes such as boundary disputes; property damage; tree root damage; nuisance neighbours; rights of way
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Making or updating your will
- Arranging Lasting Power of Attorney
More details on https://pmpl.co.uk