Compare Cheap Conveyancing Quotes
from leading conveyancers
Compare Conveyancing Quotes takes your privacy seriously. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
In order for us to lawfully process your personal information you must confirm you are happy with the ways in which we will use your personal information. A detailed summary of what information we collect from you, what we do with it and who it will be shared with is included below.
In order to provide you with conveyancing quotes from the legal service providers we work with, we share your name, email address, contact number and property details with them. For the provider this means that:
- If you contact them directly about any quotation provided through Compare Conveyancing Quotes they can easily find your quotation later.
- They may choose to follow up with you about your quote directly by phone, SMS and email to see whether you want to use their services.
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is a trading style Leads for Lawyers Ltd (company number 06955157), whose registered office is at Aizlewood Business Centre, Nursery Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8GG. You can contact us at any time at email@example.com or on 0114 383 0370.
- We collect your full name, telephone number, email address and property details.
- We use a third party cookie from Google Analytics in order to collect information about the use of our website. This cookie stores your computer's IP Address. For further information view our cookies information page.
- We collect your full name, telephone number, email address and property details in order to provide you with conveyancing fee estimates from our partner law firms. We cannot provide conveyancing quotations without this information.
- We collect information about the way you interact with our website using Google Analytics. This helps us to improve our website based on how how people use it.
In order to provide you with conveyancing quotes from our partner legal service providers, we share your name, email address, contact number and property details with them. We cannot provide conveyancing quotations without this information.
The companies that we share your information with may vary based on the information you provide, but will include up to five legal service providers from the following list:
- Ross Coates Solicitors
- NBM Solicitors
- Swift Lawyers
- MJP Conveyancing Ltd.
- Lambert Pugh
- Conveyancing Direct
- Taylor Rose TTKW
- CMS Law
- Bespoke Law Services
- TW Solicitors
- Property Convey
- HSK Convey
- First Class Conveyancing
- Ducat Law
- Home Legal Direct
- Eric H Smith Solicitors
- DMA Law
- Edward Hands and Lewis
- Cullimore Dutton Solicitors
- Kingly Solicitors
- Wilson and Berry
- Gorvins Solicitors
- HCB Solicitors
- Hillfort Law Firm
- Graysons Solicitors
In addition to the legal service providers above, we also share your personal information with:
Nexmo Inc. (a Delaware corporation with a principal place of business at 217 Second Street 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105) who provide our SMS and Call services and with whom we share your phone number.
Reviews.co.uk, a trading style of Liquid New Media Limited (company number 04094507) who request reviews from our website visitors on our behalf and with whom we share your name and email address.
On some occasions it may also be necessary for us to share your personal information with OneSearch Direct Limited (company number: SC230285) who then pass your information onto a legal services provider rather than the legal service provider accessing QuoteXpress directly.
We use your property information to generate conveyancing quotes and your contact information in order to obtain those quotes from our partner legal service providers.
Upon requesting a quotation from us we will:
- Use your phone number to send you an automated text message or make an automated call to you, in order to verify your phone number
- Send an email to you requesting that you verify your email address is correct
Once we have generated a quotation from you we will send you an email that includes a link back to your quotations so you can easily return to them later.
About a week after you have requested a quote from us we will contact you through reviews.co.uk and ask you to provide a review of our service.
About twelve weeks after you have requested a quote from us we will contact you and ask you to review the service you received from your conveyancer. This is the last time you will hear from us.
We do not:
- Pass your personal information to any third parties (other than those detailed in Who will we share your information with?)
- Opt you into any mailing lists automatically
- Spam you
- We have strict security measures to protect your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
We delete your name, email address and contact number from our software platform 90 days after you obtained your last quotation from us. Nexmo automatically deletes your contact number after 13 months, and reviews.co.uk automatically deletes your name and email address after 60 days (if you don’t create an account with them).
You may also contact us to:
- obtain a record of the information we hold about you. We may make a nominal charge for using this service.
- ask us to correct information that you think is inaccurate. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
- ask us delete any personal information we hold about you under your right to be forgotten.
If you have any complaints, please either write to us at Data Protection Manager, Leads for Lawyers, Aizlewood Business Centre, Nursery Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 8GG, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have raised a complaint with us and are still dissatisfied, you may look to resolve it through the third party mediation service resolver or you may report your concern directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office.